My nephew (also centennialdawg's grandson) was born at Lonesome Pine Hospital at 10:17. He weighs 6 pounds 4 ounces I believe. Everything seems fine with him.
My nephew (also centennialdawg's grandson) was born at Lonesome Pine Hospital at 10:17. He weighs 6 pounds 4 ounces I believe. Everything seems fine with him.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Congratulations on your new addition and bundle of joy. Time to buy baby's first christmas gifts.
Congrats fellers.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Congrats on the new addition to the family
No Regrets
Congratulations!
Keep us updated on the little guy... get some pictures!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Congrats on the new addition to your family.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Here he is. Keegan Wayne
![]()
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
which sister had this kid DJ?
Sarah
Bookmarks